Work placements that ignite the imagination,
for athletes and coaches.
Plan a post-sport career that excites you
as much as winning on match day.
Job Application Support
When the next step calls, develop a winning pitch,
and land the opportunity that YOU want.
INFRONT. Supporting the successful career development and transition of athletes and coaches, Australia-wide.
Latest from Infront
New South Wales fast bowler Nic Bills, recently completed an Australian Cricketers’ Association Beyond The...September 19, 2014
Talented Tasmanian Tigers all-rounder, Luke Butterworth, was in golf heaven recently, undertaking a Beyond the…August 11, 2014
Victorian Bushrangers fast bowler Ian Holland recently completed a Beyond the Boundary placement with Melbourne…August 7, 2014
The 2014 CEO Sleepout was a great success, raising $5.3 million so far – and…June 20, 2014
Get in touch
ERA Building, Ground Floor
165 Cremorne Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
PO BOX 6213,
South Yarra, VIC 3141
- "Overall the BTB program was amazing... All staff at my host school were extremely friendly and welcoming which made things a lot more enjoyable. I would recommend this program to any player whom is considering what career or study path they would like to go down."NSW State Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary
- "Beyond the boundary has helped me gain a better insight into my chosen career as a Parks conservation and lands worker. It has been an experience of a lifetime and has opened many doors. I will endeavour to pass on this experience to my fellow ACA members."Sally Moylan, ACT Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary
- Molly Strano, VIC State Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary"A great opportunity to get first hand experience working in a field that you're interested in."
- "Beyond the Boundary is a great way to get experience in an industry, while still playing cricket."Louis Cameron, VIC State Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary
- "Beyond the Boundary was a perfect opportunity for me. I am still giving cricket a crack, but know that I want to work within the sporting industry in the future. The program gave me a taste of working as a sports scientist in an elite code. I am very grateful to the Melbourne Storm, Erin Devlin, the ACA and everyone else who was involved in setting this placement up for me."Ian Holland, VIC State Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary
- "The Beyond the Boundary program is excellent... Designworks is an amazing company to work for and I felt thoroughly welcomed into their environment. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend it to all players. I learnt a lot and thoroughly enjoyed it. Infront does a fantastic job and I would love to be involved in the program again. 10/10!"Dominic Michael, TAS State Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary
- "My host organisation provided a very welcoming environment and promoted learning by encouraging me to ask questions and engage in client care where appropriate... A great opportunity to see if a career is really what you expect."Steph Morrison, SA State Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary
- "I enjoyed the whole lot from start to finish. I was continually learning new stuff and the hands on style of learning was a valuable experience."Matt Day, TAS State Cricketer, Beyond the Boundary
- "Erin was fantastic in her communication and availability to take any questions, along with her genuine interest in what I was doing. Honestly incredibly impressed at the promptness and the professionalism shown."Alicia Dean, SA State Cricket Player, Beyond the Boundary
- "The entire process and program was handled very professionally from start to finish. All the Infront staff were friendly and excellent communicators. We were pleased we were contacted and were able to take part in this work placement program."Ineke Clarke, Neighbour Labour & New Landscapes Host Organisation
- "Having been involved in professional sport for a long time, the opportunity to experience life outside of cricket and to meet new people was great. I have always been interested in property and so to be able to get some practical work experience and learn more about the industry has made me eager to learn more."Adam Voges, WA State Cricket Player, Beyond the Boundary
- "I couldn’t have asked for more help and support through the process. Great bunch of people who are willing to help you gain employment in your selected field. Thanks again!"Burt Cockley, NSW State Cricket Player, Beyond the Boundary
- "Thank you so much guys. I enjoyed learning a lot more, whilst making some money as well. And I now have a job out of it, so I can't ask for much more! Thank you for putting in the time with me."Jake Fawcett, WA State Cricket Player, Beyond the Boundary
- "I really enjoyed being in the primary school environment as I thought I could really assist the students in their learning. I was able to supervise the class, help children with their work, teach maths students, assist with student reading groups and assist the teacher. I would highly recommend the program to any aspiring teachers out there as, I think it gives you a very good idea of what teaching is really like."Scott Boland, VIC State Cricketer, 2013
- "GREAT program. Both players were a pleasure - quite different in personality but both would be excellent candidates and a good fit to the role of a firefighter. Hopefully the exposure to all the different areas of the QLFRS has 'lit the spark' for them to set a goal to become a firefighter sometime in the future!"Janine Taylor, QLD Fire and Rescue Service